Support for U.S. ISO Activities
The world of ISO standardization can sometimes be daunting. Thankfully, for organizations new to ISO activities or those that would prefer to focus only on the technical work of the committee, ANSI offers an option to provide direct administration for U.S. Technical Advisory Group (TAG) and Secretariat activities on a cost-recovery basis. These Enhanced Services include:
- Helping organizations new to the U.S. TAG administrator role
- Ensuring a positive startup to a U.S. TAG
- Improving overall U.S. TAG performance
- Assisting with delegation and meeting preparation
- Assisting with U.S. TAG and ISO procedures
- Helping to progress the work program
- Assisting with development of a strategic approach to successful U.S. participation in ISO
ANSI can customize the support program offered to meet your organization’s budget and specific needs, while providing ongoing or temporary mentoring to assist in a smooth transition for the organization taking on administration.
Additionally, ANSI also offers an option to provide staff training sessions on a cost-recovery basis, which can enhance employee performance in managing U.S. TAG Activities.
Please feel free to contact us if your organization is interested in receiving direct support in its international activities.