If you are passionate about improving the quality of credentialing systems to produce tangible benefits for students, workers, employers and stakeholders, a career with the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) provides you the opportunity.
ANAB is the largest multi-disciplinary accreditation body in North America with offices in Washington, D.C., New York, NY, Cary, NC, Milwaukee, WI and Fort Wayne, IN. We work with government regulators, top organizations and industry leaders worldwide to play an important role in ensuring health and safety, protection of the environment and the quality of goods and services. We support the development of national and international policies and standards and conduct assessments to make sure our clients meet requirements and are competent to do their work.
Based out of our Washington DC, we are currently looking for an individual with credentialing experience to fill the position of Accreditation Manager. This position will have a significant role and direct impact on the assessment and accreditation of ANAB credentialing programs. Overnight travel is required, including domestic and potential international travel.
ANAB is a recognized leader in global accreditation. If you want to make an impact, sharpen your skills, and be part of a dynamic culture, ANAB is the place for you. Professionalism is valued. Teamwork is essential. Our employees are leaders, and our company has a reputation for meticulousness and value!
Skills and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in education, HRD/OD, instructional design, leadership & learning or related field from an accredited university. A graduate degree is preferred.
- Five or more years in credentialing program management.
- Understanding of quality principles.
- Knowledge of ASTM 2659 and/or ISO/IEC 17024 preferred.
- Experience leading a team, managing people and leading projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to balance respect, decisiveness, diplomacy and tact when dealing with others.
- Confidence and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to gain an understanding of ANAB’s management systems and associated tools.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- The ability to prioritize projects and give attention to detail while providing excellent customer service.
- Understanding of the accreditation business, products, markets, personnel, outside influencers, etc.
- Demonstrated capacity to embrace continuous learning and change.
Ability to manage work under pressure and work within a team to solve problems.
- Uphold a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes: a 403(b) retirement plan with matching contributions, a generous paid-time-off (PTO) plan, comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance plans, plus additional optional benefits.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
ANSI and its affilates ANAB and Workcred are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. ANSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or authorized alien status, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.